Award-Winning Belize Ecolodge
Situated on a 105-acre jungle reserve along the Macal River, settle into 10 intimate, eco-friendly cabanas, nosh on farm-to-table cuisine, sip tropical cocktails, cool off in our infinity pool, and wander with resident donkeys through our working, organic farm. Take to the river by canoe or tube, hike jungle trails, and allow us to plan your excursions to the many natural wonders and Mayan sites in Belize.
Get Lost, Find Yourself
Discover Serenity in Nature
Trek to one of the dozens of adventure sites in the Cayo District with highly trained guides, or immerse yourself in jungle life with a hiking, canoeing, or tubing adventure along the Macal River.
Why Choose Table Rock Jungle Lodge?
- GOLD STANDARD CERTIFIED + World Travel & Tourism Council "Safe Travels" Destination
- Complimentary Self-Guided On-Site Activities
- Open-Air Fine Dining
- Infinity pool overlooking the jungle
- 2022 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award
- ½-Mile of Macal River Frontage
- 105-Acres of Nature Reserve and Working Citrus Farm
- Hot Water River Stone Showers
Stunning Open-Air Dining
Pick fruit from our organic farm, gather eggs from our coop, and we’ll prepare memorable meals for you and yours from morning to night. Savor local cuisine in our open-air thatched roof restaurant.
Escape to Paradise Summer
Stay 4 Nights, Get the Fourth Night Free. Indulge in the ultimate adventure-filled getaway at Table Rock Jungle Lodge in the heart of picturesque Cristo Rey Village, Cayo, Belize.